Professor Campbell R. Harvey, an expert financial economist, has been an investment strategy advisor to Man Group since 2005 and has contributed to a variety of research produced by the firm.
Most recently, Professor Harvey co-authored ‘The Impact of Volatility Targeting’, which won ‘Outstanding Article of 2018’ from the prestigious Journal of Portfolio Management. His prior research on differentiating luck from skill won ‘Best Article’ in both the 2016 and 2015 Bernstein Fabozzi/Jacobs Levy Awards, and he has published more than 125 scholarly articles on topics spanning investment finance, emerging markets, corporate finance, behavioural finance, financial econometrics and computer science.
ADDITIONAL PERSPECTIVES BY CAMPBELL R. HARVEY
- Modelling Analysts’ Recommendations via Bayesian Machine Learning
- Cross-Sectional Alpha Dispersion and Performance Evaluation
- The Theory and Practice of Corporate Risk Management
- … and the Cross-Section of Expected Returns
- Lucky Factors
- Detecting Repeatable Performance
- Presidential Address: The Scientific Outlook in Financial Economics
- Decreasing Returns to Scale, Fund Flows, and Performance
- False (and Missed) Discoveries in Financial Economics